Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning
Mitsubishi Electric creates high quality electrical and electronic products – for the home, business and industry.
When you think of Mitsubishi Electric, you probably think of high quality air conditioning units, but, since 1967 they have been touching your life in so many other ways. They supply the traction system on the train that takes you home, the giant screens at the MCG, and the substation that regulates your electricity. The satellite that carries your mobile phone call are made by Mitsubishi Electric too. They also provide Jet Towel hand dryers for your office, video walls for entertainment and control rooms. No matter where you find Mitsubishi Electric, you’ll see the same hallmarks of performance and dependability. With Mitsubishi Electric, it’s all about quality of life.
High Energy Savings Achieved for the Entire Range of Series – All models in the Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning series, from the low-capacity 25 to the high-capacity 80, have achieved the top energy efficiency in the industry. For home use, such as in bedrooms and living rooms, to light commercial use, such as in offices, our air conditioners are contributing to reduced energy consumption across a wide range.
- R32 is a refrigerant with just one-third the global warming potential of R410A, meaning less risk of harm to the environment. R32 enables increased energy efficiency and is said to be the next generation in refrigerants.
- Elegant stylish design blends in with a greater range of interior designs
- Mitsubishi Electric Advanced Inverter Technology provides high-speed cooling and heating with extra energy savings compared to non-inverter models.
- Ultra quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night. The MSZ-GL series features some of the quietest air conditioners in the industry, as low as 19 dB(A). Perfect for the bedroom; it’s so quiet
you’ll check to see if it’s on.
- The “i-save” is a setting function that recalls the preferred (preset) temperature by pressing the i-Save button on the remote controller. Press the same button twice to immediately return to the previous temperature setting. This function contributes to energy savings when, for example, leaving the room or going to bed.
- Energy Efficient – We strive for the perfect balance of performance, reliability, low power consumption and a long operational lifespan for all our products. The airflow speed and temperature are adjusted to
overheating/cooling, thereby eliminating the use of excessive electricity.High efficiency inverter saves energy by gently increasing or decreasing power
- Anti-allergy enzyme filter as standard
- Wide and long airflow modes allow theairflow direction to be adjusted. These functions can be activated at the touch of a button on your remote controller (models 71 & 80 only).
- Blue Fin Condenser – Anti-corrosion treatment has been applied to the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit. This coating inhibits corrosion of the aluminum fins; salt in the air causes this especially in coastal areas. (Corrosion of the heat exchanger will affect the efficiency and performance of the AC).
- WiFi Control – This innovative technology connects your domestic Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning unit to your smartphone, tablet or online account, giving you the freedom to fully control each unit fully
on-the-go via an Internet connection from anywhere in the world.(Optional Extra)