A selection of our brands and brochures and types of air conditioning units we sell.
Fujitsu - Lifestyle Range
STYLISH, COMPACT DESIGN – All of Fujitsu General’s new KM series have a stylish, standardised design across the range, so all of your air conditioners can have a consistent look and feel throughout your home.
EASE OF USE – All of the KM range comes with a simple and easy to use controller, giving you control of your climate, right at your fingertips. With features such as low noise mode, economy operation, and program timers, you can tailor your comfort needs at the touch of a button.
PEACE OF MIND – Fujitsu believes in the quality and reliability of every air conditioner they sell. This is why we’re happy to provide a full 5 year parts and labour warranty across the domestic range.
- Designer Range models feature human sensor control, which delivers optimum efficiency and temperature control.
- The Fujitsu Designer Range has a sleek, modern finish. The combination of stylish looks and intelligent features makes them a leader in not only in form, but function as well.
- Simple and intuitive controllers allow you to tailor your comfort at the touch of a button.
Mitsubishi Electric - GL Series
High Energy Savings Achieved for Entire Range of Series – All models in the series, from the low-capacity 25 to the high-capacity 80, have achieved the top energy efficiency in the industry. For home use, such as in bedrooms and living rooms, to light commercial use, such as in offices, our air conditioners are contributing to reduced energy consumption across a wide range.
- R32 is a refrigerant with just one-third the global warming potential of R410A, meaning less risk of harm to the environment. R32 enables increased energy efficiency and is said to be the next generation in refrigerants.
- Elegant stylish design blends in with a greater range of interior designs
- Mitsubishi Electric Advanced Inverter Technology provides high-speed cooling and heating with extra energy savings compared to non-inverter models.
- Ultra quiet operation during the day and even quieter at night. The MSZ-GL series features some of the quietest air conditioners in the industry, as low as 19 dB(A). Perfect for the bedroom; it’s so quiet
you’ll check to see if it’s on.
- The “i-save” is a setting function that recalls the preferred (preset) temperature by pressing the i-Save button on the remote controller. Press the same button twice to immediately return to the previous temperature setting. This function contributes to energy savings when, for example, leaving the room or going to bed.
- Energy Efficient – We strive for the perfect balance of performance, reliability, low power consumption and a long operational lifespan for all our products. The airflow speed and temperature are adjusted to
overheating/cooling, thereby eliminating the use of excessive electricity.High efficiency inverter saves energy by gently increasing or decreasing power
- Anti-allergy enzyme filter as standard
- Wide and long airflow modes allow theairflow direction to be adjusted. These functions can be activated at the touch of a button on your remote controller (models 71 & 80 only).
- Blue Fin Condenser – Anti-corrosion treatment has been applied to the heat exchanger of the outdoor unit. This coating inhibits corrosion of the aluminum fins; salt in the air causes this especially in coastal areas. (Corrosion of the heat exchanger will affect the efficiency and performance of the AC).
- WiFi Control – This innovative technology connects your domestic Mitsubishi Electric air conditioners to your smartphone, tablet or online account, giving you the freedom to fully control each unit fully
on-the-go via an Internet connection from anywhere in the world.(Optional Extra)
Panasonic - Z - TKR series
- FASTER COOLING – The new Panasonic Thermal Enhancement Technology (P-TECh) enables the compressor to achieve maximum frequency in the shortest time from start up, allowing for 15%* faster cooling.
- SUPERIOR AIRFLOW CONTROL – Panasonic’s new AEROWINGS feature incorporates two independent blades that concentrate airflow to cool you down in the shortest time possible. This also helps distribute cool air evenly throughout the room.
- CLEANER, HEALTHIER AIR – nanoe-G utilises nano-technology’s fine particles to purify the air in the room. It works effectively on airborne and adhesive microorganisms such as bacteria, viruses and mould thus ensuring a cleaner living environment.
- LATEST REFRIGERANT – One of Panasonic’s principles has always been to sustain the environment around us. Therefore, we have made it a goal to move away from the use of R410A to the more ozone friendly refrigerant R32. It is especially suitable for use in air conditioning and results in better energy efficiency when used in air conditioning systems.
- ENERGY SAVING TECHNOLOGY – ECONAVI sensors and INVERTER technology work together to moderate the temperature according to room usage. By adapting to the way you live and optimising operation, this unique feature makes the air conditioning in your home more energy efficient and keeps you comfortable throughout the day and night.
- QUIET OPERATION – Panasonic systems are amongst the quietest in the world, so you can enjoy the comfort of running your air conditioner at night and still have a relaxing sleep. The outdoor unit is also very quiet which means you don’t have to worry about keeping your neighbours up either.
Kelvinator - HRH series
For over 90 years, Kelvinator has been delivering reliability and performance to Australian families. It’s a brand Aussies trust to get the job done well. And it’s easy to see why. There’s peace of mind in knowing that with Kelvinator, you’ll be comfortable for years to come.
Discover the perfect blend of functional design and practical innovation. An air conditioner that looks great and performs well is an asset to your home and makes life that much more enjoyable. Whether you live in the country or on the coast, in a house or an apartment, there is a Kelvinator air conditioner to suit your needs.
What’s more, our air conditioners are easy to keep clean, simple to use and sensitive to the environment, your family and your energy bill.
Kelvinator has intelligent inverter technology that accurately controls the speed of the compressor to meet the exact settings you have selected.
Low Noise Fan – A DC motor drives the indoor fan with a total of 12 speed settings, providing the optimum combination of temperature control and, low noise.
- Multi-Level Filtration – Enjoy improved air quality with a combination of 3 filters. A high density dust filter combined with 2 additional special filters work together to ensure cleaner, fresher air in your home.
- Stylish – All models feature smooth fronts with gently curved edges and an elegant clear trim. This is offset by a concealed digital display which can be turned
- User-friendly Remote Control – A handy remote control with an easy-to-read back-lit LCD and luminescent keypad lets you conveniently control all functions, even in low light
- Follow Me – Select Follow Me and your air conditioner will set the temperature based on a sensor in the remote control. This ensures the temperature is perfect, exactly where you want it to be.
- Sleep Mode – Gently increases or decreases (reverse cycle models in heating mode) the temperature to adjust to your needs for a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Energy consumption is also reduced, whilst – keeping the temperature at a comfortable level.
- Powered Air Swing – At the touch of a button on the remote control, the motorised louvres will oscillate the airflow up and down providing even distribution of air in your home.
Daikin - L Series
With its advanced and innovative technology, the L-Series by Daikin is an energy efficient Split System to heat or cool your home. Daikin Split Systems have many economical features, and one of the largest ranges available, offering reliable and flexible solutions to suit any room or house.
- Daikin’s 24 hour weekly timer provides a customised 7 day program with the ability to preset up to 4 settings per day. Furthermore the 3-D airflow combines vertical and horizontal auto swing to circulate warm or cool air throughout large spaces. Standby power function reduces energy consumption when the system is not in use.
- Econo mode reduces the maximum operating current and power consumption of the outdoor unit by approximately 30% during start-up. This provides outstanding energy efficiency and convenience when using multiple air conditioners and electrical devices simultaneously.
- Intelligent eye reduces power consumption when the air conditioner is operating and no activity is detected in a room. Comfort airflow mode and 3-D airflow circulates air gently to all corners of the room.
Daikin - Cora
The Daikin Cora Series wall mounted split system air conditioner is a natural choice for those wanting the comfort of a unit that blends unobtrusively with its surroundings. The same technology that makes the Daikin indoor unit so compact also makes it powerful, yet whisper quiet and energy efficient.
The aesthetic design of the units also has functional appeal. The smooth surface of the flat panel design can be wiped clean and the flat panel easily removed for more thorough cleaning. Daikin’s air purifying filters and innovative air flow systems ensure that fresh, conditioned air flows to every corner of the room.
Daikin’s new Cora Split System air conditioners also feature R32 refrigerant, New 2-Area Intelligent Eye*, Coanda Airflow technology* and 0.5°C Step precise temperature control* for optimal comfort and efficient operation and with optional Wi-Fi capability for remote operation.
MyAir - Ducted Option
Air-conditioning is all about making you feel comfortable. MyAir Series 5 touchscreen control looks like an iPad Mini and it’s just as intuitive to use. We’ve designed the entire system to be technophobe friendly. In large, easy to read letters, the home screen displays all your options. Simply tap on what you want to do and follow the prompts. For example, when you tap on Zones every room in the house will be displayed. You can then adjust the airflow to any room by tapping the + or – button next to it. Rooms with optional Independent Temperature Control sensors will display temperature while others display airflow %. We’ve even included a Help button at the top
of the screen, just in case you need it. The 8-inch colour touchscreen not only controls the air-conditioning system and air-conditioner, but can be loaded up with some of your home management systems including lighting and security.
8 INCH TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL – The control panel looks like an iPad Mini and is just as intuitive to use. The home screen is easy to read and displays all your system options. Simply tap the option you want and follow the prompts. We’ve even included a Help button at the top of the screen, just in case you need it.
As the control panel is fully integrated with most brands of air-conditioning units including Daikin, Fujitsu, Panasonic, Toshiba and LG, you only have one controller mounted on the wall.
THE TOUCH SCREEN CAN BECOME A HOME HUB – The touch screen can be loaded with your favourite Android internet browser and home apps like your lighting, security, pool cleaner and reticulation. Or load your favourite music streaming service, family calendar, recipe apps and supermarket shop. With the MyAir touchscreen you can manage every aspect of your air-conditioning and your home. And unlike your phone or iPad, the control panel is wired in so it never needs recharging and it never goes walkabout!
MY APP FOR ADDITIONAL CONTROL – If getting off the couch to adjust the air-con seems like too much effort, don’t. MyAir comes with its own app that effectively turns every smartphone or tablet in your house into a wireless remote control. It works through your home data network on both Apple and Android devices.
EVERY ROOM CAN BE ZONED INDIVIDUALLY – You don’t have to be maths whizz to figure out if the average home has 10 rooms, and an air-conditioning system has only 4 or 5 zones, you end up with multiple rooms in each zone. If four people are home, and everyone is using a different zone, you have to run the air-con in the whole house, even though only a few rooms are being used. That adds up to wasted energy.
MyAir Series 4 looks out for your comfort, and your electricity bill, by dividing your home up to10 zones – one for every room. It allows you to heat or cool only the rooms you are using. More zones equal more control over energy usage.
CONTROL HOW MUCH AIR GOES WHERE – You can control which rooms receive air, and how much. Using the touch screen or MyAir app, you can adjust the airflow to any room from 5 to 100% output, in precise 5% increments. As everyone can customise the airflow to their room, there are no “Turn it up, turn it down” arguments. That’s got to make you feel more comfortable!
INDEPENDENT TEMPERATURE CONTROL (ITC) – There can be huge temperature discrepancies between rooms, depending on their orientation to the sun and whether they are upstairs or downstairs. With MyAir Series , you can manually send more air to hotter rooms. However if you’d prefer everything to be adjusted automatically, you have the option of upgrading to Independent Temperature Control (ITC). Each ITC sensor is like a thermostat, giving you individual room temperature control. They instruct the system to continually adjust the airflow to maintain your selected temperature.
We particularly recommend installing ITC in the hotter west facing or upstairs rooms to ensure they stay the temperature you want as they day heats up. As ITC sensors ensure your won’t be over air-conditioning rooms, they have the added bonus of saving energy.
Sensors can be installed in as many or few rooms as you like.
MOTION SENSORS SAVE WASTED ENERGY – People aren’t sedentary animals. During the day, you’ll use a few rooms and want the air-conditioning on in all of them. To help you save energy without even trying, MyAir Series 4 now has motion sensors in every room. After a room is empty for 10 minutes, they signal the system to adjust the temperature by 1 degree. If the room is still empty after 20 minutes, the temperature adjusts by 2 degrees and energy usage drops by a hefty 20%. Walk back in, and the system automatically returns to your set temperature.
MORE CHOICE WITH MYZONE – All ducted air conditioning units either sense the temperature at the return air or the wall controller. With MyAir every room with an Independant Temperature Sensor can be selected as the thermostat for the entire system. MyZone gives you more choice and control over how you run your air-conditioning.
For optimum comfort in summer, select the hottest room in your home as MyZone. This ensures every room with ITC will achieve the temperature you have set. For energy saving, select the coolest room as MyZone so the temperature set point will be achieved sooner, reducing energy consumption.
Air Touch and Zone Touch Ducted Options
The Zone Touch has the same features as the Air Touch system however you cannot control your system from anywhere, via WiFi or internet, using your smart phone, tablet or PC. The original air conditionings unit wall controller must be used to adjust temperatures, modes and fan speeds.