By incorporating a variable speed compressor, the inverter split system regulates the frequency of power required to match the outside and indoor air temperature, set temperature and room size. The result is a powerful, quiet, precise, energy saving solution to your air conditioning needs.
The inverter is available in single or multi split configuration and its main features include:
- Uses up to 30% less energy a year than conventional air conditioning
- One and a half times more capacity than conventional air conditioning
- Less temperature fluctuations and hence greater comfort
- Starts warming or cooling operations faster, achieving comfortable temperatures sooner
- Compared to other systems, the inverter is more compact and substantially quieter.