Panasonic Air Conditioning
Panasonic are committed to creating a better life and a better world, continuously contributing to the evolution of society and to the happiness of people around the globe. A global leader in air conditioning solutions with five decades of experience in the industry, their products are sold every day in over 120 countries around the world. They believe that the true value in Panasonic air conditioning units comes from extensive testing in reliability and uninterrupted operations that you can count on for years to come. Nothing compares to knowing that temperature-controlled comfort is always there to make you feel right at home.
- FASTER COOLING – The new Panasonic Thermal Enhancement Technology (P-Tech) enables the compressor to achieve maximum frequency in the shortest time from start up, allowing for 15%* faster cooling.
- SUPERIOR AIRFLOW CONTROL – Panasonic’s new AEROWINGS feature has twin motorised blades that deliver precise control of air flow direction, providing both Shower Cooling and Fast Cooling for a perfect and comfortable environment. Instead of blowing cold air directly onto people, AEROWINGS directs airflow upwards over a wider area, then showers down gently and evenly across the room. AEROWINGS directs cool air further and higher towards the ceiling to avoid direct cooling. SHOWER COOLING is the feeling that gently washes over you like a cool morning. After reaching the set temperature, AEROWINGS directs airflow upwards spread cool air evenly across the room, and showers down for endless comfort.
- iAUTO-X will automatically switch fan speed from low to super high depending on the temperature difference between the room and the set temperature.
- nanoe-G – For overall wellbeing, Panasonic Air Conditioners feature an advanced air purification system called nanoe-G, which releases active ions that attach to particles as small as PM2.5. Removing 99% of particle pollution and airborne particles such as bacteria, viruses and mould. It also deactivates 99% adhesive micro-organisms and deodorises adhesive odours of bacteria and viruses trapped in the filter.
- ENERGY SAVING TECHNOLOGY – ECONAVI sensors and INVERTER technology work together to moderate the temperature according to room usage. By adapting to the way you live and optimising operation, this unique feature makes the air conditioning in your home more energy efficient and keeps you comfortable throughout the day and night. ECONAVI has two sensors – Human Activity Sensor and Sunlight Sensor. Together, they monitor human location, movement, absence, and sunlight intensity to use energy more efficiently.
- PANASONIC INVERTER TECHNOLOGY – Panasonic air conditioning units use inverter drive compressors that have the flexibility to vary the rotation speed of the compressor. This allows it to use less energy to maintain the set temperature while also being able to cool and heat the room quicker at start up. So you can enjoy better savings on your electricity bills while maintaining cooling and heating the room quicker at start up. A conventional non-inverter air conditioner can only operate at a constant speed which is too powerful to maintain the set temperature. Thus,
switches the compressor on and off repeatedly. This results in wider temperature fluctuations leading to wasteful consumption of energy.
- CLEANER, HEALTHIER AIR – nanoe-G utilises nano-technology’s fine particles to purify the air in the room. It works effectively on airborne and adhesive micro-organisms such as bacteria, viruses and mould thus ensuring a cleaner living environment.
- LATEST REFRIGERANT – One of Panasonic’s principles has always been to sustain the environment around us. Therefore, we use the more ozone friendly refrigerant R32 for this
product. It is especially suitable for use in air conditioning and results in better energy efficiency.
- QUIET OPERATION – Panasonic air conditioning systems are among the quietest in the world, so you can enjoy the comfort of running your air conditioner at night and still have a relaxing sleep.
outdoor unit is also very quiet which means you don’t have to worry about keeping your neighbours up either.