Kelvinator Air Conditioning
For over 90 years, Kelvinator air conditioning units has been delivering reliability and performance to Australian families. It’s a brand Aussies trust to get the job done well. And it’s easy to see why. There’s peace of mind in knowing that with Kelvinator, you’ll be comfortable for years to come. Discover the perfect blend of functional design and practical innovation. An air conditioner that looks great and performs well is an asset to your home and makes life that much more enjoyable. Whether you live in the country or on the coast, in a house or an apartment, there is a Kelvinator air conditioning unit to suit your needs.
What’s more, Kelvinator air conditioners are easy to keep clean, simple to use and sensitive to the environment, your family and your energy bill.
Kelvinator’s intelligent inverter technology accurately controls the speed of the compressor to meet the exact settings you have selected.
- Low Noise Fan – A DC motor drives the indoor fan with a total of 12 speed settings, providing the optimum combination of temperature control and, low noise.
- Multi-Level Filtration – Enjoy improved air quality with a combination of 3 filters. A high density dust filter combined with 2 additional special filters work together to ensure cleaner, fresher air in your home.
- Stylish – All models feature smooth fronts with gently curved edges and an elegant clear trim. This is offset by a concealed digital display which can be turned
- User-friendly Remote Control – A handy remote control with an easy-to-read back-lit LCD and luminescent keypad lets you conveniently control all functions, even in low light
- Follow Me – Select Follow Me and your air conditioner will set the temperature based on a sensor in the remote control. This ensures the temperature is perfect, exactly where you want it to be.
- Sleep Mode – Gently increases or decreases (reverse cycle models in heating mode) the temperature to adjust to your needs for a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Energy consumption is also reduced, whilst – keeping the temperature at a comfortable level.
- Powered Air Swing – At the touch of a button on the remote control, the motorised louvres will oscillate the airflow up and down providing even distribution of air in your home.